802.11 Wireless Router, Access Point and Serial Device Server
World's First Wireless M2M Networking Hub
The Airborne™ line of industrial wireless device servers,
access points, and Ethernet bridges and adaptors are built
Machine to Machine communications can get complex in a hurry. Unlike the IT closet, M2M is a mix of RS-232, RS-485 and Ethernet devices. They're often in hard to reach or even mobile locations and rugged environments that creates endless integration challenges. The APXG is a single box solution, allowing you to connect a mix of RS-232, RS-485, Ethernet and WiFi devices, simply and reliably.
AirborneAP™ Access Point technology includes secure authentication using WPA2 (AES-CCMP) and a fully functional DHCP server to provide unique addresses for each authenticated client, and each Access Point supports up to 8 clients on a network. The embedded AirborneAP™ modules and external ruggedized Access Points are designed to meet an extended operating temperature range (-20 to +85°C).
- Infrastructure Access Point/Wireless Router/Client
- Two DB9M RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- One 10/100 Ethernet port
- 802.11 b/g featuring WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
- Access Point functionality supports up to 8 802.11 b/g clients
- Router, bridge, client and DHCP Server networking capabilities
- Airborne PortFlex enables simultaneous communications between any combination of serial, Ethernet and 802.11 interfaces.
- Extended operating temperature range (-20 to +85°C)
- Airborne SpeedLink roaming for enhanced connection reliability